Tecnoflex Plus is a twin skin flexible chimney liner manufactured in the UK by Schiedel. Tecnoflex Plus is for use where the maximum flue gas temperature does not exceed 600°C. It is suitable for gas, oil, wood and multi fuel applications.
Flexible liner should only be used to line an existing flue or masonry chimney.
- Stocked in 125, 155, 180 and 200mm diameter. 80, 100, 230 — 300mm diameter available to order.
- Corrugated outer skin for high crush resistance.
- Extra smooth inner skin allows for easy drain down of condensates, less opportunity for soot to collect in the joint area and ease of sweeping.
- Engineered joint design gives strength and flexibility.
- Inner skin remains smooth and protective even after the rigours of installation.
- Lifetime warranty (see downloads for more information).
- Both inner and outer layers are made from either 316L or 904L.
- Screw fit components allowing for easier installation.
- Meter length markers.
CE certified to EN1856-2 TÜV 0036 CPR 9195 035 with designations:
|Grade||High Temperature Applications||Low Temperature Applications|
|316||T600 N1 W V2 L50012 G||T200 P1 W V2 L50012 O|
|904||T600 N1 W V2 L70012 G||T200 P1 W V2 L70012 O|
|Schiedel Guarantee||Click to download|
|Tecnoflex Pus CPD Certificate||Click to download|
|Tecnoflex Plus DoP||Click to download|
|Schiedel Flexible Liner Brochure||Click to download|
|Flexible Liners Instructions 2020||Click to download|