IL is a twin wall insulated pre-fabricated domestic gas vent manufactured in the UK by SFL. It is designed for naturally aspirated domestic gas fired appliances with a draught hood/ diverter and where the chimney is required to operate under negative pressure, dry conditions and the flue gas temperatures must not exceed 250°C.
- Available in 100, 125 and 150mm internal diameter.
- Aluminium liner and a zalutite outer case.
- 6mm air gap insulation.
- Vertical seams are rolled and securely locked.
- Inner and outer casing are joined at one end only meaning the inner liner is free to expand as the temperature changes in the vent.
- Suitable for internal and external applications.
- Suitable for appliances rated up to 75kW
- Not suitable for condensing and positive pressure applications.
- Twist-lock jointing system
- Range of flue boxes available.
- Manufactured and certified to BS EN 1856-1
- Tested to BS EN 1856 with designation T250 N1 D Vm L11030 0(50)