Centrotherm is a polypropylene flue system, suitable for condensing gas and oil applications (up to 120°C. It comprises over 1,000 components, protected by numerous patents and permits).
- Lightweight for ease of installation and handling
- Easy to cut to requirement
- Transparent material; easy to inspect during installation or with a camera.
- Suitable for under and over pressure operation
- Can be combined with flex or rigid pipes
- UV sensitive, can be shrouded in stainless steel for external use
- Suitable for use in cascade systems
- Available in internal diameter of 80 – 315mm
- Push fit jointing
- 5 year warranty
- 2.5-5mm insulation thickness (dependant on diameter)
- Approved to CE EN 14471 with designation T120 H1 0 W2 020 IDL
|centrotherm brochure||Click to download|
|centrotherm gas flue system matrix||Click to download|