Prima Smooth is a lightweight, precision engineered flue pipe, manufactured by Schiedel. Prima Smooth is designed for use on atmospheric wood burning and multifuel appliances with continuous operating temperatures of up to 600°C. It can be used as a connecting flue pipe or chimney liner.
- The joints in the pipe are designed to give a smooth visual appearance.
- 316L grade stainless steel.
- Corrosion tested.
- Available in 125, 150, 180 and 200mm internal diameter.
- Stocked in steel finish, available to order in matt black finish.
- Stocked in 1mm thickness, 0.6mm available to order.
- Manufactured under the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001
- Corrosion certification from TÜV
- Approved by HETAS for solid fuel
Connecting flue pipe:
EN1856-2 TÜV 0036 CPR 9195 029
T600 NI W V2 L50060 GXX NM
T600 NI W V2 L50100 GXX NM
(XX = 3x int. Ø of pipe)
EN1856-2 TÜV 0036 CPR 9195 033
T600 NI DV2 L50060 G
T600 NI DV2 L50100 G
|Prima Smooth Connecting Pipe CPD Certificate||Click to download|
|Prima Smooth Connecting Pipe DoP||Click to download|
|Prima Smooth Liner CPD Certificate||Click to download|
|Prima Smooth Liner DoP||Click to download|
|Prima Smooth Instructions 2021||Click to download|
|Schiedel Prima Smooth Brochure||Click to download|