Prima Smooth is a lightweight, precision engineered flue pipe, manufactured in the UK by Schiedel. Prima Smooth is designed for use on atmospheric wood burning and multifuel appliances with continuous operating temperatures of up to 600°C. It can be used as a connecting flue pipe or chimney liner.
- The joints in the pipe are designed to give a smooth visual appearance.
- 316L grade stainless steel.
- Corrosion tested.
- Available in 125, 150, 180 and 200mm internal diameter.
- Stocked in steel finish, available to order in matt black finish.
- Stocked in 1mm thickness, 0.6mm available to order.
- Manufactured under the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001
- Corrosion certification from TÜV
- Approved by HETAS for solid fuel
Connecting flue pipe:
EN1856-2 TÜV 0036 CPR 9195 029
T600 NI W V2 L50060 GXX NM
T600 NI W V2 L50100 GXX NM
(XX = 3x int. Ĝ of pipe)
EN1856-2 TÜV 0036 CPR 9195 033
T600 NI DV2 L50060 G
T600 NI DV2 L50100 G
|Prima Smooth Connecting Pipe CPD Certificate||Click to download|
|Prima Smooth Connecting Pipe DoP||Click to download|
|Prima Smooth Liner CPD Certificate||Click to download|
|Prima Smooth Liner DoP||Click to download|
|Prima Smooth Instructions 2019||Click to download|
|Schiedel Prima Smooth Brochure||Click to download|