Premier Vitreous Enamel
Premier is a comprehensive range of vitreous enamelled flue pipe suitable for oil, gas and solid fuels in domestic applications. Premier is manufactured in the UK by Pennine Systems.
- Manufactured using 1.2mm mild steel.
- Internal and external vitreous enamel coating.
- Available in 100 — 200mm internal diameter.
- Available in matt black, gloss black and gloss white.
- High tolerance to heat and toxic or corrosive gases.
- Spigot and socket jointing.
- Other RAL colours available for special order.
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO9001-2008.
- Meets requirements of BSEN ISO 28706—1:2011 for acid resistance.
- Meets requirements of BS 1344 part 1:1994 part 7: 1984 for heat resistance
|Premier Vitreous Enamel Brochure||Click to download|
|Premier Vitreous Enamel Certificate||Click to download|