Triplelock Plus is a single wall stainless steel flexible flue liner manufactured by Schiedel. Triplelock Plus is designed for atmospheric gas and kerosene appliances where the flue gas temperature does not exceed 260°C.
Flexible flue liner should only be used to line existing flue or masonry chimneys.
- Available in 100, 125, 150, 180 and 200mm internal diameter.
- Constructed from corrosion resistant 316L stainless steel.
- Deep corrugations for high crush resistance and better flexibility when installing.
- Strong seam construction resists the rigours of pulling the liner into place during construction.
- Leak resistant construction due to dovetail folded seam.
- Range of flue boxes available with fast-fit spigots.
- Can be purchased in kit form, including liner, clamping plate and terminal.
- CE certified to EN1856-2 TÜV 0036 CPR 9195 043 with designation:
T300 N1 W V2 L50010 O
|Triplelock Plus CPD Certificate||Click to download|
|Triplelock Plus DoP||Click to download|
|Schiedel Flexible Liner Brochure||Click to download|
|Flexible Liners Instructions 2022||Click to download|