ICID Plus is a multi-application twin wall system adaptable for Dry (D), Fu (W) and Positive Pressure (P) applications. It is manufactured in the UK by Schiedel.
- Gas, Oil, Wood and Multi-Fuel
- Traditional stoves
- Pellet stoves
- Biomass appliances
- Mini/ micro CHP
- Condensing boilers capable of withstanding positive pressure
- Available in internal diameters of 100, 125, 150, 180 and 200mm (Stainless Steel outer case) or 125 and 150mm (Matt Black outer case).
- Twist lock bayonet jointing system, secured by locking band.
- Advanced corrosion resistant design and construction uses laser welded 316L stainless steel inner liner and stainless steel case.
- 25mm of high density mineral wool insulation that maintains flue gas temperature, maximising efficiency, improving flue draught on start-up and minimising condensation.
- Low external case temperature.
- The inner liner is free to expand through the female collar, allowing for maximum thermal expansion even during a soot fire.
- The inner liner has an engineered design with an inward beat at the female end which acts as a capillary break preventing moisture being drawn through the joint.
- Lip seal packs are available containing a quick fit female lip seal with a grease sachet to allow product to be easily adapted for use in Positive Pressure (P) applications.
- Lifetime Guarantee (see downloads for more information).
|Short Firing Temperature||550°C / With Lip Seal: 250°C|
|Mode of Operation||Zero and Negative Pressure / With Lip Seal: Positive Pressure|
|Pressure Capabilities||40Pa / With Lip Seal: 200Pa|
|Outer Case||Stainless Steel (Option: painted matt black)|
|Outer Case Thickness||0.5mm|
|Outer Case Seam||Laser or inert gas welded|
|Liner||316L: 1.4404 : X2CrNiMo 17-12-2|
|Liner Seam||Laser or inert gas welded|
|Insulation||High performance mineral fibre|
|Distance to Combustibles||60 – Zero mm (see Approvals)|
|Average Thermal Resistance (200°C)||0.4m2 kW|
|Internal diameter (mm)||100||125||150||180||200|
|External diameter (mm)||150||180||200||235||256|
- Manufactured under a Quality Management Scheme approved to BS EN ISO 9001
- Certified for corrosion resistance on gas, oil and solid fuel by Gastec, MPA and TÜV
- 4 hour fire rating to BS476 Part 20
- HETAS listed for use on solid fuel applications
ICID Plus is CE Certified to EN1856-1 TÜV 0036 CPR 9195 010 with designations:
ICID Plus is CE Certified to EN1856-2 TÜV 0036 CPR 9195 042 with designations:
|System Chimney EN1856-1|
|T4500 N1 W V2 L50050 G60
T450 N1 DV3 L50050 G60
60mm distance to combustibles in a combustible shaft
|T450 N1 WV2 L50050 G50
T450 N1 DV3 L50050 G50
50mm distance to combustibles in a non combustible shaft or free air
|T200 P1 W V2 L50050 O00
Zero distance to combustibles
|Connecting flue pipe EN18546-2|
|T450 N1 D V2 L50050 G100 M|
|schiedel icid plus guarantee||Click to download|
|icid plus brochure||Click to download|
|icid plus connecting pipe dop||Click to download|
|icid plus cpr certificate||Click to download|
|icid plus dop||Click to download|
|icid plus installation instructions||Click to download|