B Vent is a twin wall gas heating system manufactured in the UK by Schiedel. B Vent is designed for cost-effective venting of residential and small commercial atmospheric gas appliances with input up to 60kw. It is suitable for both internal and external use, either as a complete system or in combination with masonry, i.e. brick chimneys.
Note that BS 5440-1 requires the use of a stainless steel insulated flue on external runs exceeding 3 metres.
- Available in internal diameters 100, 125 and 150mm.
- Twist lock bayonet jointing system.
- No locking bands required.
- Aluminium inner liner and aluzink outer case which can be painted if required.
- 12.5mm air gap between case and liner keeps the case temperature low.
- When a joint is made, the liner covers the jointing collar, shielding it and permitting easy drain-down of any moisture in the flue.
|Internal Diam. (mm)||100||125||150|
|External Diam. (mm)||127||152||178|
Please be aware this product is being withdrawn in 2022.
|B Vent Brochure||Click to download|