Triplelock Plus is a single wall stainless steel flexible flue liner manufactured in the UK by Schiedel. Triplelock Plus is designed for atmospheric gas and kerosene appliances where the flue gas temperature does not exceed 260°C.
Flexible flue liner should only be used to line existing flue or masonry chimneys.
- Available in 100, 125, 150, 180 and 200mm internal diameter.
- Constructed from corrosion resistant 316L stainless steel.
- Deep corrugations for high crush resistance and better flexibility when installing.
- Strong seam construction resists the rigours of pulling the liner into place during construction.
- Leak resistant construction due to dovetail folded seam.
- Range of flue boxes available with fast-fit spigots.
- Can be purchased in kit form, including liner, clamping plate and terminal.
- CE certified to EN1856-2 TÜV 0036 CPR 9195 043 with designation:
T300 N1 W V2 L50010 O
|flex brochure||Click to download|
|triplelock plus cpr certificate||Click to download|
|triplelock plus dop||Click to download|
|flex instructions||Click to download|