Specflue Raises Money for Crisis UK
Now in it's third year, Specflue's Christmas appeal raising money for Crisis has achieved a record total of £2,372.60
Staff and customers donated to the appeal, with Specflue matching all donations.
The money goes towards the running of centres across the UK open over Christmas, providing the homeless with:
- A warm welcome and good company
- Three nutritious hot meals daily including Christmas dinner
- A bed for the night
- A chance to shower, freshen up and get clean clothers
- A health check and treatment from a doctor, optician and dentist
- Expert help with mental health and addiction problems
- Advice on housing, empoyment and benefits
- A way out of homelessness for good through Crisis' year round training, education and support
We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that donated.